Who We Are
SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL NATURIST ASSOCIATION
A NATIONAL BODY PROMOTING NATURISM, DIRECTING NATURISTS TO THEIR CLOSEST SANNA AFFILIATED NATURISM ASSOCIATION.
How you can join
If possible, please add a nomination form completed by a current member
The Provincial Naturist Association MANCO will evaluate membership applications, conduct an interview if required and inform applicants of status of the application.
If successful, the membership fee or pro rata amount applies for the current year (Valid for one year) from 1 Jan to 31 Dec.
As soon as fees are banked a membership card will be posted to the member.
Please note that the Provincial Naturist Association reserves the right to withdraw a membership whenever a member does not comply with the code of conduct and the constitution.
We do not accept
- Obscene or offensive language.
- Racism, sexism OR homophobia.
- Sexual or erotic material.
- Material intended to cause agitation.
- Any other unlawful material.
- No sexual content of any kind e.g. dancing in a provocative manner, sitting on someone’s genitals, swapping saliva, touching genitals. Swaying of the hips is allowed, but pole dancing wouldn’t be if you get our point.
- No photographs whatsoever unless you have cleared it with each and every single person in the shot. Please don’t try and persuade anyone. Their first no is their final answer. People have every right to their privacy and whether or not they wish themselves or their family to appear in a photograph. All photos need to be inspected by all people appearing in the photo immediately after the photo was taken.
- Don’t stare; it is very rude whether you have clothes on or not.
- Always take a towel and make sure you sit on it when on other people’s furniture. This is for hygiene reasons such as protecting other people from your sun tan oil, sweat etc.
- We like to create a harmonious environment where everyone gets along. Please do not argue or fight and leave your aggressive behaviour at home. Get along with everyone and if you have a disagreement, keep it to yourself if it may cause a fight. It makes other people feel uncomfortable when you are having a screaming match with someone else and we don’t want to ruin anyone’s good time.
- Your partner or friend you brought with you is your responsibility only. Keep them in line and make sure they know the code of conduct BEFORE attending. If they cannot be controlled, we suggest you remove them in an adult and diplomatic fashion.
- Cover up any unpredictable erections. We know they sometimes happen beyond your control, a simple towel covering it up or lying on your front and no-one will know.
- No violence or raising voices or shouting. Respect everyone even though they may rub you the wrong way.
- Don’t litter, in fact, if you see it, then pick it up and dispose of it yourself. Parents are responsible for their children also where this is concerned. The only things you should leave behind are your foot prints. This applies with our “Leave no trace” Motto. Bring a trash bag next time you go to a public place.
- Don’t make rude comments about anyone.
- Children sometimes like to let off steam and this is no bad thing at all, but children should be supervised by adults so that they don’t cause problems for others.
- Binoculars are normally unwelcome in naturist resorts.
- Don’t go naked where nakedness isn’t allowed – you are asking for trouble big style if you do that.
- Naturist resorts and/or naturist friendly beaches are peaceful places, so be considerate about playing loud music or radios. Use earphones if possible, and if asked to ‘turn it down’, do so willingly.
- Respect other people’s property.
- Privacy Is Fundamental. Many are at a resort/beach for a quiet time. Body language should tell you they don’t want to be disturbed. It’s not wrong to look for new friends – but it is rude to intrude when you’re unwelcome.
- Always come PREPARED. Bring supplies: beverage, food, sunscreen, towel or your own cigarettes, braai meat if at a braai. Mooching is not a cool way to make friends.
- Speak up for standards. Don’t let some newcomer who doesn’t understand the situation or our values cause trouble. Instead of doing a slow burn, go talk, politely but firmly, to the couple starting sexual activity or the person using bad language.
This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your use of the Website and your Membership in the Service.
Please choose carefully the information you post on SANNA.org.za and that you provide to other Members. Any photographs posted by you may not contain sexual, violence, or offensive subject matter. Information provided by other SANNA Members (for instance, in their Profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate or offensive material, products or services and SANNA assumes no responsibility nor liability for this material.
SANNA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including email) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website and/or Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
By participating in any offline SANNA event, you agree to release and hold SANNA harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from your participation in any such offline SANNA event.
1) Your Interactions.
You are solely responsible for your interactions and communication with other Members. You understand that SANNA does not in any way screen its Members, nor does SANNA inquire into the backgrounds of its Members or attempt to verify the statements of its Members. SANNA makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Members or their compatibility with any current or future Members. We do however recommend that if you choose to meet or exchange personal information with any member of SANNA then you should take it upon yourself to do a background check on said person.
In no event shall SANNA be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Service, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other registered users of this Service or persons you meet through this Service.
Membership in the Service where void is prohibited. By using the Website and the Service, you represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information. You further represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the SANNA shall not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted without warning, if it is found that you are misrepresenting your age. Your Membership is solely for your personal use, and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address. You are solely responsible for all content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and for your interactions with other members.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Website, the Service, and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time. SANNA may terminate your membership for any reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your Membership application or other email address as you may subsequently provide to SANNA By using the Service and by becoming a Member, you acknowledge that SANNA reserves the right to charge for the Service and has the right to terminate a Member’s Membership if Member should breach this Agreement or fail to pay for the Service, as required by this Agreement.
4) Non Commercial Use by Members.
The Website is for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of SANNA. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from member profiles without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken by SANNA for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
5) Proprietary Rights in Content on SANNA.
SANNA owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of SANNA and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
6) Content Posted on the Site.
a. You understand and agree that SANNA may review and delete any content, messages, SANNA Messenger messages, photos or profiles (collectively, “Content”) that in the sole judgment of SANNA violate this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any Member.
b. You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
c. By posting any Content to the public areas of the Website, you hereby grant to SANNA the non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, publicly perform and display such Content on the Website. This license will terminate at the time you remove such Content from the Website.
d. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. SANNA reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes Content that:
i. is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
ii. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
iii. involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
iv. promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
v. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
vi. contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
vii. provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
viii. provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
ix. solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
or x. involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.
e. You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. f. You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although SANNA cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, SANNA eserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which SANNA eems appropriate in its sole discretion.
g. You may not cover or obscure the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any SANNA page via HTML/CSS or any other means.
h. Any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends, is prohibited.
i. You may not attempt to impersonate another user or person who is not a member of SANNA.
j. You may not use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time nor may you disclose your password to any third party or permit any third party to access your account.
k. You may not sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
7) Copyright Policy.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of SANNA to terminate membership privileges of any member who repeatedly infringes copyright upon prompt notification to SANNA by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. SANNA’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached via email address.
8) Member Disputes.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other SANNA Members. SANNA reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
SANNA is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service provided, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. SANNA is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service. SANNA assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any user or Member communication. SANNA is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Website and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances shall SANNA be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Website or the Service or from any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline. The Website and the Service are provided “AS-IS” and SANNA xpressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. SANNA cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service.
10) Limitation on Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SANNA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF SANNA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, SANNA S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO SANNA FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Website and/or the Service, by using the Website, you agree that any dispute shall be governed by the laws of the area in which we are based without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the area in which we are based.
You agree to indemnify and hold SANNA its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Website and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member of the Service. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and SANNA regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. The failure of SANNA to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement. SANNA is a trademark of .
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
To promote and grow naturism in South Africa and to represent all naturist associations, naturist resorts and naturist guesthouses in South Africa. Our main mission is to negotiate with National Government to have the Acts amended to provide for nudity in public, especially to make Naturist Beaches legal.
To grow SANNA into a well-respected National Naturist Association with a membership of more than 10,000 paid-up members making SANNA one of the top 5 Naturist Associations/Federations in the World.
The Objects of SANNA shall be, among others:
- to promote the practice and general acceptance of naturism for the physical, moral and mental wellbeing of the naturist community, recreation without clothing, whether individually or socially, and whether in private grounds or in other suitable circumstances,
- to ensure the continued compliance and commitment of all genuine naturists and related organizations in SA,
- to further and improve the standards of naturism and ensure that naturism is presented creditably to all interested parties at all times,
- to represent SA naturist clubs and resorts and SA naturism in general to local government and international organizations, and to cooperate with international organizations which represent sport and/or naturist recreation,
- and to develop resources for the practice of naturism and to provide services for Provincial Naturist Associations and affiliated entities.
Naturism frees us from
all restrictions that society through the ages have brainwashed us to believe
are necessary. We believe that the suit we were born in is not only a beautiful
work of art created by the Almighty Creator of the universe, but also
sufficient to live in. It has incredible waterproof qualities; it is designed
to keep us warm when cold and cool us down when hot, but because we have
covered ourselves up for so long, many of us have forgotten how natural it is
to be in our own skin.
We recommend you try this amazing and healing lifestyle and trust you will enjoy it.